Welcome to Episode 199! I noticed after recording that the camera wasn’t quite level – I’m sorry for that! This week I got through the colorwork on my Brown Sheep sweater. I also spun quite a bit, and worked on a hat and some socks.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Bird & Blend Tea Co., Strawberry Lemonade
- Finished: Copy Cat Beanie by Emily Ingrid, TreasureGoddess Treasured Warmth Worsted in Song of the Sirens
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Blank in Midnight Stroll
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!