Welcome back to Episode 20 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a tea, finish up my 2014 knits and spins, and talk about what 2015 might bring.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Mug: Infuser mug, gift from a friend but I’ve seen similar ones at Cost Plus World Market
- Tea: David’s Tea, Caramel Corn
- Eternity Scarf by Michele Wang, Wollmeise Merino DK in Magnolie dark
- Finished: Hemlock Ring Blanket adapted by Jared Flood, Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Christmas Eve Socks, Zigzagular by Susie White in MarigoldJen BFL Sock in Merry & Bright
- Finished: Hello Yarn October 2014 Club, Corriedale, Hidden Thicket
- In process: Combination Spin: Spunky Eclectic Dark Merino in Asteroid, Southern Cross Fibre BFL/Silk in Seraglio
- On deck: Hello Yarn BFL, Head Banger
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!
- Join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!