Welcome back to Episode 38 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have a finished sweater and a finished pair of socks. I’m itching to cast on some new things and I have a few of those to show you. I also announce the start of the Spring into Summer KAL over in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Starbucks Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte (is it cheating if it’s coffee?)
- Krydda by Yarn Madness, YoYo Cashsport String MCN Brains
- Finished: Vanilla socks out of some Limejuicy Handspun Yarn
- On Deck: Chicory Top by Sarah Pope, Unwind Yarn Company Journey Sock in I Want it Now
- On Deck: Ulmus Shawl by Kirsten Kapur, Hedgehog Fibers Twist Sock in Teacup and ColorPurl MCN in Cochineal Dark Cherry
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Romney in Heart of Winter
- On Deck: Navi Knits Batts
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 38, Spring into Summer”
I may have already mentioned this once or twice on Instagram, but I just adore those socks! They look so soft and squishy and comfy. Plus the colours are just scrumptious. I can’t wait to see how the Ulmus shawl turns out! I’ve had my eye on that pattern for a while – I have a tendency to be drawn to patterns with tree names in them…hmmm… wonder why? Haha. And Ulmus is the Latin name for the Elm genus. Yours will be beautiful knit up in those two sweet yarns.
Thanks so much for your kind comments! The socks are super warm and squishy and I’m really enjoying Ulmus. I can’t wait to see yours!