Welcome to episode 71! I have the usual segments this week (tea, knitting and spinning) plus a segment on my WIPs. Finally, tune in until the end to learn about the 600 subscriber giveaway and how to enter!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Finished: Excess by Anat Rodan, Crown Mountain Farms Sock Hop
- In progress: Vida Shawl by Mina Philipp, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Mirth and Mica
- In progress: Wee Liesl by Ysolda Teague, Baerenwolle BAERfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- In progress: Breakers by Holli Yeoh, Woolfolk Får
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, Polwarth/Tencel in Triumph
- In progress: Hello Yarn, Organic Polwarth in Colliding Galaxies
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, Merino/Alpaca/Silk in Esmerelda
- 25,000 Tuques
- Don’t forget to leave a comment on Episode 71 on YouTube to be entered into the drawing for the gorgeous Twist Alpaca yarn. I will announce the winner on Episode 72!
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 71, 600-Subscriber Giveaway and WIP Shaming”
have been enjoying your podcasts, especially today when it is totally snowing here in Connecticut! Great Giveaway and Congrats on your Subscriber count!