Welcome to episode 75! This week I talk about a few packages I received. I also show a few FO’s and talk about my new WIPs and cast-ons (Mittens and sweaters oh my!)
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Mighty Leaf, Organic Berry Wellness (review here)
- Mug from Hallmark: Hoops & Yoyo
- Finished: Simple Garter Stitch Slippers by Hanna Leväniemi, Baerenwolle Baerfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- Finished: Fiddlehead Mittens by Adrian Bizilla, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Blue Lobster and my handspun
- Finished: Bankhead by Susie Gourlay, Madelinetosh Sock in Ink
- In progress: Antler Mittens by Tin Can Knits, Dream in Color Classy in Spring Tickle and Two Windows Dye Company Laceweight in purple (to go with Slouchy Copy Cat Hat by Terra Jamieson)
- On deck: Faro Pullover by Amy Christoffers, Jill Draper Makes Stuff Empire in Burgundy
- Finished: Hello Yarn, BFL/Silk in Clawed Horrors (for a cabled 4-ply)
- In progress: Skein, Australian Merino in Meadow
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, Polwarth/Bamboo in Splendour
- Churchmouse Yarn & Teas (Leaf necklace is sold out!)
- Don’t forget the Selfish KAL in the Ravelry group!