Welcome to episode 84! Today I have WIPs to show you – I’ve made a lot of progress on only one. Sometimes I guess it’s good to be monogamous?
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- In progress: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Beach Cove Shawl by Anne Podlesak, my handspun
- Finished: Spunky Eclectic, Falkland in Snow Lightning
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, International Wool of Mystery
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!