Welcome to episode 117! Today I share my newest pattern, Snug as a Mug, and offer a few new things in the shop. I also show off my finished Sock Blanket. In WIPs I have some Christmas Eve cast-on socks and a new scrappy blanket that makes my heart sing. I hope you had wonderful holidays and wish you a peaceful, happy and healthy 2017.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Harney & Sons, Cranberry Autumn
- I have a new pattern for sale on Ravelry: Snug as a Mug
- I also have some tumblers + cozies available for sale in my shop!
- Finished: Cozy memories blanket, Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In progress: Vanilla Socks in Gynx Yarns Sport in Gingerbread House
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- The Gift-a-long is almost over! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) before December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!
- January 1 marks the start of the Selfish Craft-a-long. After two months of crafting gifts it’s time to craft something that brings you joy! Details in the Ravelry group starting on January 1!