Welcome to episode 150! This is a short one because monogamous crafting leads to less to show and share. I’ve been working hard on my Camp Loopy sweater, along with a sock and a spin. I talk a bit about upcoming crafting plans as well.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- In progress: Wooly Wonka Fiber Mixed Merino in Wine Country
- On deck: Hello Yarn Targhee/Bamboo/Silk in Blancmange