Welcome to episode 154! I injured myself while knitting this week, but seem to be surviving. I finished the cowl out of Alegria Grande and loved the yarn. Also more finishes and WIPs, both knits and spins!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Finished: Calliope Cowlette by Carina Spencer, Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Tannat
- Finished: The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits, Dream in Color Classy in Raspberry Blaze
- In Progress: Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In Progress: Baby Vertebrae by Kelly van Niekirk, KnitPicks Hawthorne Speckled in Grafitti
- Finished: Frabjous Fibers Opulence in Brooklyn
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre 50/50 SASF/Mulberry Stripe in You’re a Wonder!
- On deck: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)