Welcome to episode 154! I injured myself while knitting this week, but seem to be surviving. I finished the cowl out of Alegria Grande and loved the yarn. Also more finishes and WIPs, both knits and spins!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Calliope Cowlette by Carina Spencer, Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Tannat
- Finished: The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits, Dream in Color Classy in Raspberry Blaze
- In Progress: Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In Progress: Baby Vertebrae by Kelly van Niekirk, KnitPicks Hawthorne Speckled in Grafitti
- Finished: Frabjous Fibers Opulence in Brooklyn
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre 50/50 SASF/Mulberry Stripe in You’re a Wonder!
- On deck: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)