Welcome to episode 156! This week I have a few FO’s, a new project in progress and lots of upcoming cast-ons to show you. I also have a little spinning, but I think that might take a back seat for a little while because all I wanna do is knit!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Finished: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- Finished: Wee Envelope by Ysolda Teague, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in the Very Quiet Caterpillar.
- In progress: Aurorae by Helen Stewart, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Set – Vocal Quartet (for an upcoming review)
- On deck: Exploration Station by Stephen West, Pigeonroof Studios High Twist Sock and TreasureGoddess Treasured Toes Kiss from a Mermaid
- On deck: Northbound Knitting BFL/Silk Lace in Metallurgy
- In progress: Falkland in Hydrangea (dyed by me)
- On deck: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Poisoned Apples