Welcome to Episode 206! This week I kicked off NaKniSweMo and finished off some more gifts for the kids. I announce the start of the Giftalong and the continuation of the Brown Sheep Fall Sweater KCAL. Thanks for joining me today!
- Tea Market, Spice Cake
- Finished: Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood, various superwash yarns
- Finished: Roxy’s London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- Finished: Men’s Felted Slippers by Monique Rae, Briggs & Little Heritage in Green Heather and Brown Heather
- In progress: Waits by Bristol Ivy in Lamby Toes Sweet Pea Sport in Sweet Tooth
- On deck: Canyonlands Shawl by Nim Teasdale, my handspun
- Finished: Hello Yarn Falkland in Like Berries on a Bush
- In progress: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Hover
- There’s still almost a month left to join the Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!
- It’s time for the Gift-a-Long! Every year from November 1 to December 31 I host a Gift-a-long. Craft something in those dates (knit, spin, crochet, weave, sew…..) for someone else and post it in the FO thread and it’s eligible for prizes. For more details, come join us in the Ravelry group.
- If you’re interested in NaKniSweMo hop on over and check it out!