Welcome to Episode 286! This week I didn’t make a ton of knitting progress, but have lots of spins going to finish out Tour de Fleece. This one’s a long one so grab a tea, and your knitting and join me!
- Friday Afternoon Tea, Bard’s Blend
- I have a new pattern out! The Somnambulist, a unisex hat in two sizes. You can find it on Ravelry, Etsy and LoveCrafts.
- In progress: Lolo by Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Kim Dyes Yarn Sparkle DK in Bioluminescence and Fireflies at Play
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Captain George and Bronze Age
- Finished: My beet juice hand-dyed fiber
- Finished: Fat Cat Knits Targhee in Galaxy
- In progress: Hello Yarn Falkland in Mignardes
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in The Final Frontier
- On deck: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Midsommar
- This is the final week of the Tour de Fleece. If you’re looking for Team CKT you can find us in the Ravelry group!
- For the knitters, fancy a Christmas in July KAL? Start your Christmas sock knitting early so you can wear them for the big day! Details in the Ravelry group!