Welcome to Episode 303! Last week is finally over and I’m super glad of that! My NaKniSweMo report is mixed – I’m doing great on one sweater, and sadly, one sweater’s dreams are over. But there are WIPs waiting in the wings and spinning so I suppose I’ll get by. I hope you enjoy!
- In progress: Majuga by Joji Locatelli in Malabrigo Book 6, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK in Silvermoon
- In progress: Dissent Pullover by Andrea Rangel (on her own website), Barrett Wool Co. Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering in Wild Plum and Oats
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, Spun Right Round Sport in The Walkers and Kim Dyes Yarn in Tartlet Sport in Plumstruck
- In progress: Hope and Feathers by Mary Annarella, Zen Yarn Garden Nightshade Fingering in Peach Blossom and Superfine Fingering in Natural
- Finished: Spun Right Round Rambouillet in Drum Solo
- On deck: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Ghastly Things
- My new design, (Con)Sequential, is live. This is cowl (and eternity loop!) was knit using sequence knitting, in Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande. You can use any worsted weight yarn; you’ll need 1 skein for the cowl and 2 for the eternity loop.
- Visit my shop on Ravelry or Etsy to purchase a copy and use the code SEQUENCE25 to receive 25% off the purchase price through Friday, November 13th. I hope you enjoy it!