Welcome to Episode 324! Today I’m taking it easy after a hugely successful 12-hour knitathon yesterday. We raised over $265,000 dollars and I got lots of crafting done as I’ll share today. Thank you so much for those of you who donated or sent kind words of support.
Note: None of the links below lead to Ravelry, but to the designer’s or dyer’s profiles on other sites. If there is no site other than Ravelry, no link has been provided.
- Finished: A hat pattern (my new design!) in Brown Sheep Lana Boucle, Navy and Sea Jade
- In progress: Painted Honeycombs Blanket by Stephen West, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine DK
- In progress: Catch Some Waves Blanket by Yarnspirations Design Studio, Stylecraft Special DK in Bright Pink, Cotton Candy and Cotton Floss
- Finished: Apothefaery Fibers Merino in Nisse
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Homestead