Welcome to episode 363. I knit a lot this week, but I don’t have a ton of progress to show you. I did make decent headway on my mom’s cardigan, and now it only needs approximately 1 1/3 sleeves! I have a finished spin, and a new cast on, while I put another sweater project in time out because I’m not sure I love how it’s looking. I hope you have a lovely week – thanks for joining me!
- In progress: Night Out Cardigan by Joji Locatelli, Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Thistle
- On hold: Breathing Space by Veera Välimäki, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Quartet in Midnight Teal
- In progress: Color Affection by Veera Välimäki, Toil & Trouble Yarns Sonnet Sock in Morticia Loves Garter and When Morticia met Gomez, TreasureGoddess Sparkle Sock in Pieces of Eight
- Finished: Koomasee Falkland
- On the wheel: Huckleberry Knits Merino/Silk in Dragonfly