Welcome to episode 415! I’ve been pretty focused this week, only working on two projects, so I’ve got some good progress to share. A little spinning and prepping for the Knit for Food Knit-a-thon this coming weekend (March 26th).
You can find the Knit for Food Knit-a-thon here.
- Friday Tea, French Cookie
- In progress: Linientreu by Ute Nawratil, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Glitter in Au Naturel and Inferno
- In progress: David’s Toe up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz, my handspun
- On deck: Vanilla socks in Dream in Color Classy in Sunshine
- Finished: LL Yarn Co Superwash Merino in Chromatic Aberration
- In progress: Hello Yarn Falkland in Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble