Welcome back for to Episode 5 and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: Tea is for Texas, Party on the Brazos (review here)
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks (treasuregoddess) in Wollmeise in various colorways
- Off the needles: Barley by tincanknits, in Dream in Color Classy in Absolute Magenta
- In progress: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky, Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist
- In progress: Ribband by Laura Nelkin, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Hortensie, Beadaholique Ocean Mix – Size 8 Czech Seed Beads
- In progress: Sugarplums Blanket by Danielle Chalson, Madelinetosh Sport in Night Blooms
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland Silk in Promenade
- In Progress: Dripping Fiber Studios, Merino/Cashmere braids, Maypole and Metista-Cotillion
3 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 5, Meeting Armand”
Your voice! Hi Laura, I am just listening for the first time after enjoying our Twitter conversations. Great to see you, and see your FOs! L
Thanks for tuning in and your comments. 🙂
Caught up on a whole string of these! My goal this week was to get the body of my striped sweater finished by tomorrow night. And I just might make it! I’ll tag you on insta when I do.
Looking forward to more, as always.