Welcome back to Episode 11 and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: Decaf Apricot from Adagio Teas
- The Mug: It’s Tea Time mug from Urban Outfitters
- In the Round in Wollmeise (Sabrina, Dunkle Kirsch & Spinaci)
- Finished: I Heart Cables hat by Justyna Lorkowska, Lion Brand 100% Superwash Merino in Spring Leaf
- Work in Progress: Vanilla socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in La Duree Macaroons
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Casting on: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar (RetroLemon) in Handspun
- Finished: Bee Mice Elf, Superwash Merino in Chilly Penguin
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, S. African Superfine Merino in Heartland
- On deck: JulieSpins, BFL (Blue-faced Leicester) in Loyal Friend
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 11, It’s Mother-elfing Tea Time.”
Please consider adding 2 links to Japanese Green Tea Online-
Our shop sells high quality green teas shipped fresh from the source. I would appreciate it if you could add these 2 links to your impressive site. We will add your site to our links page in return if you wish.