Welcome back to Episode 12 and welcome to new viewers.
This week I started a Ravelry group – please come join us!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Tea: Assam Bukhail from Lana’s The Little House
- The Mug: It’s Tea Time mug from Urban Outfitters
- February Fitted Pullover by Amy Herzog in Madelinetosh Vintage in the Black Current Colorway
- Finished: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar (RetroLemon) in Handspun (Cloudlover and Squoosh fibers)
- Work in Progress: Vanilla socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in La Duree Macaroons
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Casting on: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar (RetroLemon) in Handspun
- In Progress: JulieSpins, BFL (Blue-faced Leicester) in Loyal Friend
- On Deck: Two if by Hand, CTA Spin-a-long colorway, Superwash Merino, India
- Come join the Ravelry Group!
- Want to knit a sweater? Come check out NaKniSweMo – National Knit a Sweater Month, starting November 1!
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 12, Rabbit Rabbit”
Thank goodness for show notes. I thought you said “be myself” about where you got the chilly penguin fiber from and I’m looking all over ther internet for it! Then decided to check your notes! Cracked “mice elf” up!
Hah! I tried to enunciate – so sorry about that!