Welcome back to Episode 14 and welcome to new viewers. I had a few technical difficulties today so there is one ugly cut in the middle. Please just bear with me.
Please come and join the Ravelry group!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Tea: Orange Dulce from Mighty Leaf
- The Mug: Mug purchased from Tamarack Artisan Center, West Virginia; designed and made by Linn Pottery, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks; Wollmeise (various colorways)
- Caramel by Isabell Kraemer; Valley Yarns Northhampton (various colorways)
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Work in Progress: Porphura by Amy Miller in Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa
- Finished: Western Sky Knits, Organic Polwarth, Tinkerbell
- On deck: Dripping Fiber Studios, Batts in Fluffmeister
- Come join the Ravelry Group!
- Want to knit a sweater? Come check out NaKniSweMo – National Knit a Sweater Month, starting November 1 and running through November 30!
- Abby Franquemont’s definition of different fiber preparations.