Welcome back to Episode 22 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a tea, and talk about my knits and spins.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Mug: Jennie the Potter Sheep Mug, Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival souvenir
- Tea: Tea Time Scottsdale, Organic Coconut
- Terrain by Janina Kalilo, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in Jaunty
- Finished: Christmas Eve Socks, Zigzagular by Susie White in MarigoldJen BFL Sock in Merry & Bright
- Finished: Turn a Square by Jared Flood, in various worsted scraps
- Finished: Hats for a friend’s baby, Barley by Tin Can Knits and Turn a Square by Jared Flood, Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa and Wollmeise Merino DK in Magnolie
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- On deck: Ribbed & Ruffled Tea Cozies by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas, Noro Kureyon
- On deck: Handspun Hottie by Laurie Claire, my handspun
- Finished: Western Sky Knits, Polwarth in Berry Patch.
- On deck: Cloudlover Fibers, Falkland in Concord
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!