Welcome back to Episode 29 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have finished a pair of socks. I also talk about starting a Cozy Memories blanket, and some other progress on knits and spins. Today also marks the start of the Hat-a-long over in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group. Stay tuned as we’re getting ready to do some more craft alongs!
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter and Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- The Mug: Hoops & Yoyo
- The Tea: Apple Almond, Lana’s The Little House
- Idlewood by Cecily Glowik McDonald, Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Superwash in Midnight Pine
- Finished: Socks (my own pattern: Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist), in Must Stash Perfect Sock Dark Side of the Moon.
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Cozy Memories, Hexagon-how-to by Lucy of Attic24
- On deck: Snawheid by Kate Davies, Knitpicks Essential (Bordeaux) and Stroll (Dove Grey)
- Finished: On the Round, BFL
- On deck: Hello Yarn, Falkland, Lengthy Fibers Drew
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.