Welcome back to Episode 31 and welcome to new viewers. Today I talk about my finished objects (and empty needles) and announce the winner of the 400-subscriber giveaway!
Please come and join the Ravelry group. The Hat-a-long is in full swing!
- The Mug: National World War I Centennial Poppy Mug
- The Tea: Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea, Republic of Tea
- Color Affection by Veera Valamaki, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Bloomsbury, Baltic and Glazed Pecan
- Finished: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Finished: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar (RetroLemon) in Handspun
- In Progress: Heliotaxis Pi Shawl by Renata Brenner, Squoosh Sublime Lace in Raisin
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.