Welcome to episode 72! This week I have a few FOs, a few WIPs, some exciting spinning news and I announce the winner of the giveaway.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Stashbuckler: Adventures in Yarrrrrrrrn.
- Finished: Lowlands by Tin Can Knits, Malabrigo Worsted in Violetas
- Finished: Wee Liesl by Ysolda Teague, Baerenwolle BAERfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- In progress: Vida Shawl by Mina Philipp, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Mirth and Mica
- In progress: Breakers by Holli Yeoh, Woolfolk Får
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Organic Polwarth in Colliding Galaxies
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre, Merino/Alpaca/Silk in Esmerelda
- On deck: Hello Yarn, Falkland in Ghastly Horrors
0 thoughts on “The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 72, I like big shawls and I cannot lie.”
The title of this post made me snort water up my nose ?
Then I believe I have succeeded? 😉
Definitely, haha 🙂