Welcome to episode 114! I’m making lots of progress on my WIPs to clear my needles by the end of the year. I also announce the prizes for the Gift-a-long… there’s still time to join!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Egyptian Licorice by Yogi
- Floating Bird (Snowbird by Heidi Kirrmaier in handspun)
- Finished: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure, Yarn Geek Super Geek in Boxcar
- Finished: Ribaroni by Jane Tanner, Louet Gems Fingering in Peacock and TreasureGoddess Treasure Toes in Walk the Plank
- In progress: Sowerby by Annika Barranti in my handspun
- In progress: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- In progress: Cozy memories blanket, Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Organic Merino in Short and Stout
- On deck: Spun Right Round Merino in Color Play #84
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!