Welcome to episode 127! Lots of WIPs to talk about today, and a review of the new Love+Leche Sweet Sheep Lotion Bar.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- In Progress: Conwy by Nancy Bush, Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Turmeric
- In Progress: Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry, Yarns: Lamby Toes Sweet Pea Sport in Sweet Tooth, Suzy Parker Yarns BFL in Tangerine Twist, Hedgehog Fibers Twist Sock in All That, Knitcircus overdyed by me, The Fiber Seed Sprout in Merlot, and Supernatural Yarns Nymph in Malfoy Manor.
- In Progress: Classic Cuffed Hat by Purl Soho, Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Edison Bulb
- In Progress: Cowl by Chrissy Prange (Leftsideknits), The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Dragonfly Tattoo
- Finished: The Topeka Twister Rolags & Mini batt Midnight Ocean
- On deck: Hello Yarn Falkland in Pounce
- A week or two ago I was contacted by the folks over at Stitchcraft Marketing to see if I would be interested in reviewing the new Sweet Sheep Lotion Bar from Love+Leche. You can find my full review here. Love+Leche wanted to extend a special offer to followers of the podcast. Head on over to Love+Leche and use the coupon code “knittea.” If you buy one lotion bar in a tin (min. $14), you’ll also get a free mini balm sample ($4 value) in your order. This coupon will be good until 5/1/17.