Welcome to episode 134! Today I share my Wood Sorrel cowl, and a review of the yarn I used, Mountain Meadow Wool Alpine. I also have other WIPs to share and Ply Away is coming up.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Argo Teas, Cinnamon Orange Green Tea (review here).
- Finished: My cowl, Mountain Meadow Wool Alpine DK in Moss
- In Progress: My dragon design, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In Progress: The Avenues Socks by the Knitting Expat, Spun Right Round 80/20 Sport in The Walkers
- In progress: Combo spin – Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Space and Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Breathless Air.
- I’m looking for test knitters for my new design! Please visit the Test Knitting thread in the Ravelry group for details.
- I will be hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.