Welcome to episode 140! Today I have mostly WIPs – Camp Loopy, my next pair of socks and my ripple scrappy afghan. Also some spinning and a quick discussion of the events going on in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Mint Green
- Finished: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In progress: Camp Loopy Project #1, Appia by Hilary Smith Callis, Knerd Fingering in Fired Up!
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- Finished: Hello Yarn BFL in Hummingbird
- On deck: Hello Yarn Polwarth/Silk in Pebble
- I am currently hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.