Welcome to episode 141! Today I have my finished Camp Loopy project to show you as well as more socks! Also some spinning and a quick discussion of the events going on in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Finished: Camp Loopy Project #1, Appia by Hilary Smith Callis, Knerd Fingering in Fired Up!
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, hand-dyed yarn from a swap partner
- In progress: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Kraemer Perfection in Puddle
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth/Silk in Pebble
- On deck: Falkland in Bomb Pop, dyed by me
- I am currently hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.