Welcome to episode 142! Today I have way too many WIPs and I also show you all the spins I have planned (I hope!) for TDF. Also this is the last week to enter the Sock-a-long so finish your socks and get them entered. There’s still time to joint TeamCKT for TDF – come join us!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Finished: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Kraemer Perfection in Puddle
- In progress: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, hand-dyed yarn from a swap partner
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- On deck: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- In progress: Falkland in Bomb Pop, dyed by me
- On deck: 2+ lbs of fiber for TDF!
- This is the last week of the Sock-a-long! Be sure you get your photos in the FO thread and I’ll be doing the prize draw next weekend. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.