Welcome to Episode 198! This week I cast on for my new sweater for the Fall Sweater KCAL (more details in the Ravelry group). I also cast on for some other new projects, and worked on a sweater WIP. There was spinning too!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
You can also find me on Ravelry as Fluffyk, Twitter, Instagram as Fluffykira, and in my shop The Corner of Knit & Tea.
- Republic of Tea, Downton Christmas Tea
- In progress: Pismo Beach Pullover by Amanda Schuezger, Katia Air Lux in Teal
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Blank in Midnight Stroll
- In progress: Copy Cat Beanie by Emily Ingrid, TreasureGoddess Treasured Warmth Worsted in Song of the Sirens
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Beezlebubs and Monsters
- Finished: Hello Yarn Targhee in Overgrown
- On deck: Nest Fiber Studio Falkland in Block Party
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! More details to come next week. Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!