Welcome to Episode 201! I got lots of knitting done while we were gone. I finished a pair of “themed” socks, and got a lot of work in on my sweater. I also announce the winner of the giveaway from episode 200!
- Tea Source, Machu Peachu
- Finished: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Blank in Midnight Stroll
- In progress: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- In progress: Copy Cat Beanie by Emily Ingrid, Squoosh Ultra Worsted in Event Horizon
- On deck: London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- Finished: Hello Yarn Merino in Short and Sweet
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre Shetland in Troubled Water
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!