Welcome to Episode 204! I’m quite chatty this week. I have a finished sweater and a quick hat project to show you, in addition to my ongoing sock project and one more new cast on! Plus I’m planning for NakniSweMo. Lots to talk about!
- T2, Chai
- Finished: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer, Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in Rain Cloud and Coneflower
- Finished: Rock the Pom Pom by Pam Grushkin, Cozy Colorworks Worsted in Robin’s Egg, Hedgehog Fibers Kidsilk Lace in Jelly
- In progress: London B.Ridge Socks by Mina Philipp, Mountain Colors Twizzlefoot in Snapdragon
- In progress: Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood, various superwash yarns
- On deck: Waits by Bristol Ivy, Lamby Toes Sweet Pea Sport in Sweet Tooth
- In progress: Hello Yarn Falkland in Like Berries on a Bush
- I am currently hosting a Fall Sweater KCAL sponsored by Brown Sheep Company. You can knit or crochet any sweater pattern, sized baby to adult, any weight yarn as long as the yarn is a Brown Sheep line. Think Lamb’s Pride, Nature Spun, Cotton Fleece and the newer Prairie Spun DK and Stratosphere bases. A few good sources for Brown Sheep yarns online are Webs and Jimmy Beans Wool. Or check the Brown Sheep website and locate a yarn store near you! Join us in the Ravelry thread for the KCAL and tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #cktbrownsheepsweater2018!