Welcome to Episode 211! This week I have a finished cowl to share with you knit out of luscious Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande and Cabrito. I have other projects to share and tune in to learn how to enter to win a copy of Curls 3 by Hunter Hammersen!
- Level Trading Ground, Tulsi Tea
- Finished: Bandana Cowl by Purl Soho, Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Petal and Cabrito in Huarache
- Finished: Socks in Nomadic Yarns Brit Sock in Sweater Weather
- In progress: Canyonlands Shawl by Nim Teasdale, my handspun
- On deck: Christmas Eve cast-on – Socks in Knitterly Things Vesper in Joyful Noise
- On deck: Rhodonite from Curls 3 by Hunter Hammersen, my handspun
- It’s time for the Gift-a-Long! Every year from November 1 to December 31 I host a Gift-a-long. Craft something in those dates (knit, spin, crochet, weave, sew…..) for someone else and post it in the FO thread and it’s eligible for prizes. For more details, come join us in the Ravelry group.
- The Selfish Craft-a-long is coming in January. This year we’re also going to do an “I’ve always wanted to….” theme. That means try a technique you’ve always wanted to, use a yarn you’ve always wanted to, use a pattern you’ve always wanted to. I hope to see you there!