Welcome to Episode 215! I meant this to be a short, quick catching up episode, but then I just kept talking. A few small finishes and lots of projects to share. Must make February a finishing month – Finishuary?
- Finished: Socks for Roxy in Knitterly Things Vesper in Joyful Noise
- Finished: Water Lily by Sybil R, Appalachian Baby Organic Cotton in Silver and Blush
- In progress: Sizzle Pop by Leslie Anne Robinson in Miss Babs Yowza in Deep Sea Jellyfish and CJ Koho Designs in Crowley
- In progress: Thrummed mittens, Briggs & Little Super in Magenta and Country Roving in Light Grey
- In progress: Boxy by Joji Locatelli, Wooly Wonka Fiber Gaia in Mulberry
- In progress: Wrapped in Brioche Shawl by Roxanne Yeun, Zen Yarn Garden Lux Blanks in Luminous and Woodlands
- The Selfish Craft-a-long is here (running Jan. 1-31, 2019). This year we’re also going to do an “I’ve always wanted to….” theme. That means try a technique you’ve always wanted to, use a yarn you’ve always wanted to, use a pattern you’ve always wanted to. I hope to see you there!