Welcome to Episode 216! This week I share a bit about my travels (skip to around 21 minutes if you’re just here for the knits), and then my WIPs. I have so many projects on the needles, I’ve run out of big project bags. I’m trying to FINISH things in February!
- Finished: Thrummed mittens, Briggs & Little Super in Magenta and Country Roving in Light Grey
- In progress: Wrapped in Brioche Shawl by Roxanne Yeun, Zen Yarn Garden Lux Blanks in Luminous and Woodlands
- In progress: Carbeth by Kate Davies, Cloudborn Limited Edition Bulky in Magenta Heather
- In progress: Hello Yarn Corriedale in Songbird
- On deck: Bon Fiber Superwash Merino in Flower Power