Welcome to Episode 222! This episode is a bit late because I was traveling, but I have some FO’s to show you as a result. I’ve got a few instant gratification projects and a bigger shawl done and I talk about what’s next on my needles. I also announce all the details of the Spring Make-Along which starts tomorrow, March 20, in my Ravelry Group. I’m co-hosting with Diana and Jocelyn of the Northern Knits Podcast. Check out their podcast, and come join us!
- Finished: January Hat by Courtney Kelley, Paton’s Classic Wool Worsted in New Denim (for Hat not Hate)
- Finished: Playful Plaid Cloth by Renee M, Lily Sugar ‘n Cream
- Finished: Wrapped in Brioche Shawl by Roxanne Yeun, Zen Yarn Garden Lux Blanks in Luminous and Woodlands
- In progress: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, my handspun
- On deck: The Political Process by Jen Gail, Shepherd’s Lamb DK Weight Hand-dyed Yarn in Cochineal (for review)
- In progress: The Ross Farm, Natural Shetland
- On deck: Corgi Hill Farm 80% Merino/20% Silk in Hurricane
- Starting Tomorrow: The Spring MAL! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!