Welcome to Episode 228! I have two FO’s to talk about and a million projects I want to start. May should be fun. I hope you enjoy!
- David’s Tea, Organic Sweet Almond Green
- Finished: Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry, Sample for Zen Yarn Garden
- Finished: Violet Waffles by Halldora J (adapted for child size), Miss Babs Yowza in Deep Sea Jellyfish
- In progress: Pebbles & Pathways Socks by Marcelline Smith, unidentified stash yarn
- In progress: Boxy by Joji Locatelli, Wooly Wonka Fiber Gaia in Mulberry
- On deck: Violet Waffles by Halldora J (adapted for child size), Squoosh Fibers Worsted
- On deck: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef
- On deck: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- In progress: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Fiber (70/20/10 Merino/Cashmere/Nylon)
- The Spring MAL has started! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!