Welcome to Episode 233! After two weeks, I have lots to share with you! I’ve got WIPs, and FO’s and lots of chatter. Plus our Summer Cotton MKAL is ending, and it’s time for TDF!
- Finished: Nightshift by Andrea Mowry, my handspun
- Finished: Vanilla socks for Roxy, A Good Yarn Boca Chica in Duval Street and Rainbow Reef
- In progress: Vanilla socks for Miles, unidentified yarn from stash (helpful right?)
- In progress: Short vanilla socks, Must Stash Yarn in 10 Days of Fiesta
- In progress: Dotted Rays by Stephen West, my handspun
- In progress: Opportune by Emily Ringelman, Kraemer Yarns Tatamy Tweed DK in Loganberry (for review)
- My trip to Ireland and Scotland: Here’s a link to the Flickr album of my travels!
- The Spring MAL is almost over! Dates: March 20-June 21. Make a spring garment: sweaters, tops, skirts, dresses or shawls. Applicable crafts: Knitting, crocheting and sewing. Check out all of the details in my Ravelry group!
- Tour De Fleece: I’ve started a TDF team and all spinners are welcome to join! More details are over in the Ravelry group!