Welcome to Episode 264! Today I’ve got lots of knits on the needles and in my head! I’m working on some new hats, a shawl, my crochet blanket, and want to cast on a new cowl. I hope you’re enjoying your week – thanks for joining me!
- Finished: My new hat pattern, Dream in Color Classy, Bedtime
- In progress: The Drifter by Tamy Gore, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering, Arabian Nights OOAK and Splatter
- In progress: Woodland Blanket by Lucy of Attic24, Woodland Yarn pack from Wool Warehouse (Stylecraft DK yarn)
- On deck: My next hat pattern, Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in Washington Circle
- In progress: Grey bulky yarn for Chickens
- I was asked if we would do Finishuary this year, so let’s do it! No official rules or prizes, but let’s finish WIPs!