Welcome to Episode 298! This past week was quite productive, but unfortunately the bulk of the work I did was on a sample I can’t share. But I did get a few stitches in on things I can share, and I’m about to pick up new things this week!
- Tea Runners, Nirvana
- Finished: Hermione Hearts Ron by Christy Aylesworth, Berocco Ultra Wool Fine in Sour Cherry and Butternut
- In progress: Elfe by Astrid Schramm, Spun Right Round Sport in The Walkers and Kim Dyes Yarn in Tartlet Sport in Plumstruck
- In progress: Socks for Dad, Berroco Comfort Sock
- On deck: Daniel’s Brioche Hat by Laura Chau, Cascade Heritage in Burgundy
- In progress: Yarn for Chickens
One thought on “Episode 298: Secret Samples”
love your content! keep up the great work!