Welcome to Episode 307! This week wasn’t quite as productive as last week. I have one FO (a new hat!), and some socks and a shawl in progress. I share a few spins and talk about what’s next on my needles. I hope you have a chance to relax a bit and craft something gorgeous this week!
- Finished: The Cozy Holidays Hat by Lana Jois, Two if by Hand Superwash Worsted in Lady Pilot
- In progress: Rye Socks by Tin Can Knits, Berroco Vintage DK in Yukon Green
- In progress: Rainbow Warrior by Casapinka, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Natural and Sprinkles OOAK
- In progress: Two if by Hand Superfine Merino in Pop Sparkle and Buzz Electric
- On deck: Knitty & Color Targhee in Wrap me Up