Welcome to episode 309! Today I’ve got one epic FO, a few minor WIPs and I’m dreaming of what I’ll knit over the holidays. I’m settling in for some relaxing, enjoyable knits. I hope you have time for that in your crafting as well!
- Finished: Woodland Blanket by Lucy of Attic24, Woodland Pack from Wool Warehouse (Stylecraft DK yarn)
- In progress: Slip Stitch Scarf in my Handspun
- In progress: Plume by Martin Storey, Rowan Alpaca Soft DK in Marine Blue and Rainy Day
- In progress: Garter Stitch Baby Blanket, Caron Big Cakes in Cookie Crumble
- In progress: Hello Yarn Merino/Silk in Cloudy Skies
- On deck: Hello Yarn 70s Merino in Bitter Roots and Sweet Fruits