Welcome to episode 319! This week’s a short one. I have one small finish, and lots of progress on my main project. Also some spins to share. And finally – I’ve joined Laura Nelkin’s Knit-a-Thon. We’re going to knit for 12 hours to raise funds for food insecurity. More details on how you can join in or support us below. Have a great week!
- Finished: Vanilla shorty socks, Knit Picks Felici in Spring Blossoms
- In progress: The V-Back Tee by Knitosophy for Zen Yarn Garden
- Finished: Spinning Awesome Good BFL in Chinatown
- On deck: Woolfiendd Rambouillet in Sweet Symphony
- I joined Laura Nelkin’s Knit-a-Thon! I was totally born for 12 hours of marathon knitting to raise funds for a good cause. All funds raised will be donated to Feeding America, World Central Kitchen, No Kid Hungry, and Meals on Wheels. If you’d like to join the Knit-a-Thon you can sign up as a team member. If you’d just like to support the Knit-A-Thon you can donate at the link above or sponsor me specifically here! Thank you in advance! ❤️❤️❤️