Welcome to Episode 344. I have one small scarf finish, and a shawl and a sweater that are SO CLOSE. I’m getting ready to cast on some new projects that I share today, and I’ve also got some spinning. Oh and I’m knitting to procrastinate exercising – would that be procrastinknitting? Wishing you a healthy and crafty week ahead!
- Finished: Garter stitch scarf for Miles, 4 strands of fingering weight held together.
- In progress: Positive Vibrations by Marin Melchior, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine in New Navy, Scallions and Tangerine.
- In progress: Dovetail Sweater by Quinn Reverendo, Abundant Earth Fibers special batch DK and Manos del Uruguay Bocados (small skeins of Alegria Grande)
- On deck: Stay Soft by Veera Välimäki, Less Traveled Yarn in Saguaro, Transmutation and Vanta
- On deck: Askews Me Sweater by Stephen West