Welcome to Episode 349! No finished objects today but I’ve hit a bunch of fun milestones. Most notable, I’ve finished the body of the Askews Me sweater – sleeve island here I come! I’ve also got an almost finished shawl, and lots of socks in progress or waiting to be cast on. And best yet, it’s rainy and fall-like today. Enjoy!
- In progress: Stay Soft by Veera Välimäki, Less Traveled Yarn in Saguaro, Transmutation and Vanta
- In progress: Askews Me Sweater by Stephen West, Zen Yarn Garden Nightshade Worsted in Gia Spatter and Midnight
- In progress: Frankensocks Kit from Knitterly Things
- On deck: Rye Socks by Tin Can Knits, Zen Yarn Garden Worsted in Zena
- Finished: Spring Bloom Merino from Art Club
- In progress: Bonkers + Yarn Barn Collaboration Targhee in New Growth
- On deck: Koomasee BFL