Welcome to episode 361. This week I did tons of crafting, but I’m working on larger projects so I don’t have as much to show. It got me thinking more about how I’m a product knitter and I always get such a mood boost from finished objects. What kind of knitter are you? Thanks for joining me today!
- In progress: Night Out Cardigan by Joji Locatelli, Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Thistle
- In progress: Vanilla Socks in Wooly Wonka Fibers Rhiannon Sock in Whoville
- In progress: Breathing Space by Veera Välimäki, Zen Yarn Garden Gradient Quartet in Midnight Teal
- Finished: Hello Yarn South American Wool in Branch and Root
- On the wheel: Two if By Hand BFL in Flowers and Football Tops