Welcome to episode 378! I feel like I kicked things off on the wrong foot because I drank coffee today – the horror! I’ve been very busy knitting this week, and I’ve got a few projects coming up that I’m super excited about. I really, really, really want to finish the cotton tee I’m knitting for myself this week, so I can turn my attention to other projects waiting in the queue. And I’ve got a finished spin to show, and another in progress. I hope you’ll grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join me!
The Roasterie, French Caramel Cream
- In progress: A tee adapted from Vincas by Berroco, Knitpal Cotton to the Core
- In progress: Cinnamon by Elena Nodel, Dream in Color Classy in Rosy
- In progress: Make Gnome Mistake MKAL by Imagined Landscapes, leftovers from stash
- In progress: A black and white chicken for The City Girl Farm
- Finished: Knitty & Color Targhee
- On deck: Spindelicious Superwash Merino in Maribel