Welcome to episode 382! I actually had a brief break from chickens this week and was able to knit several hats and make great progress on my WIPs. I’ll be out of town next week on business, so I’ll look forward to catching up with you again in 2 weeks. Happy knitting, spinning and sipping!
The Roasterie, French Caramel Creme Coffee
- Finished: Painting Honeycombs Hat by Stephen West, Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in Belair and Washington Circle
- Finished: Two colorblock hats (my own pattern), Knit Picks Capra
- In progress: Litsea by Linnea Ornstein, Zen Yarn Garden Sock Black in Woodland and Superfine Fingering in Natural.
- Finished: Koomasee Rambouillet in fall colors
- In progress: Hello Yarn Rambouillet in All Bark No Bite