Welcome back to episode 386! Today I’ve got two FO’s (and I chat quite a bit about how I made my choices when making them, a finished spin, and two new cast-ons. It’s a longer one, so grab a cup of something delicious and let’s chat!
David’s Teas, Chocolate Strawberry
- Finished: Cinnamon by Elena Nodel, Dream in Color Classy in Rosy
- Finished: Vanilla hat in my handspun
- In progress: Sweater for Miles, Dream in Color Classy in Bedtime and Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in Clintonville
- On deck: Pop and Lock by Lisa K. Ross, Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Midnight and Pop Rock
- Finished: Desert Panda Fiber Arts 70/30 Merino/Mulberry Silk in My Favorite Leggings
- In progress: Hello Yarn Falkland in Heavy Weather
- The Tour de Fleece is over, but the Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift has started and continues until Sunday of this week. Our official group team is done for the season, but I’m going to spin a bit more through this week. Want to join me?